Adform’s Customer Experience team is part of the Business Processes department and supports our local customer teams. Our goal is to help our customer teams work smarter and deliver the best experiences to our customers. The Customer Operations team is part of our Customer Experience team, and looks after our Customer Success management tooling and processes. The Customer Operations Specialist will help us build scalable customer success solutions for our customer support and service teams around the world, partnering with a team of analysts and strategists, as well as a virtual team of CS (Customer Success) team leads, to surface customer support and services insights, improve efficiencies and help teams deliver a valuable customer experience. Your day might consist of collaboration sessions, alignment with key stakeholders, workflow creation, implementation and testing. On top of that, support and troubleshoot any tool, integration or set up issues by employing your pre-existing experience and investigation skills. You will also do independent research on existing workflows, set ups and customer success best practices, and look for ways to introduce efficiencies and improvements. Your responsibilities
We expect you
- Actively contribute to successfully implement new processes, policies and tools and help drive adoption of those
- Configure (develop, test and deploy) and maintain our instance and associated integrations - including triggers, automation, macros, reports, and dashboards as per requirements based on collaboration with stakeholders
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with key workflows
- Maintain the already existing and new configurations (Search for bugs and ask feedback on improvement, Troubleshoot configuration issues)
- Support and guide key users
- Surface and implement improvements to existing workflows, administration, and automation (Improve data quality, reliability of integrated processes)
- Be the expert on all features for our Customer experience tooling
- Provide consultation to support teams, customer operations leads and other stakeholders for the tooling usage and records to ensure accurate customer data, and availability of customer data and supporting materials
- Proactively set and complete deliverables to agreed business timelines, managing stakeholder expectations
- Stay up to date on developments in customer success tooling and processes.
- Provide education on configuration specifics and features to users and main stakeholders
It would be an advantage if you have
- At least 1-2 years of direct Business System support and/or administration experience ( e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce or etc.)
- Good understanding of the platform, objects, custom fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Basic knowledge of Webhooks, API's, HTML /CSS, JSON
- Experience with business rules and automations
- Experience with Customer Support team processes
- Experience in MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- Solid time and task management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results
- Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders and working in a cross-functional team
- Experience with integration and connector apps
If you wonder about these things - we have something to offer you
- As a company we balance a unique combination of seeking extraordinary results and caring for each other
- We take your growth as a professional and as a person seriously – and we believe in having fun
- You will team up with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues who are keen on being a strong performing team
- Your Leader will ensure transparent, up to date communication and support your needs
- You will be surrounded by dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Salary starting from 2100 EUR gross monthly. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
|Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.|